Wednesday, April 20, 2016

picking up writing again and talking about my life as a fat mom, balancing 3 small children, a husband, being an artist. and other shit.

  Weekly blogging is how this will go. It could be a great idea or it could turn into one of my unfinished projects.  Lets see where this journey will take us.




 My name is Danni, I'm 6ft tall and currently 303lbs. I am called an amazon by other humans, its grown on me and now that's how I identify.  When I think about myself I place myself in the group: Gender Fluid Amazon Human. So, if anyone is wondering and has to place me in a category that's it... that's where I sit.

  Now that is settled lets move along. Hirsute that's me, I have a beard. I love him and he is key to my gender fluidity.  I get asked everyday why I shave it off more than I grow it out. The answer, its my preference. I like my face how I like my face, its rude to ask. I mean, I  dont walk up to strangers and ask why they shave their genitals or why they get hair cuts. So everyone gets 1 pass with that question, Only because its just curiosity and they really wanna know. But ask or try to convince me to grow a full beard, I will ignore you. Folks are welcome to touch my beard IF you ask first, there are only 5 humans in the whole world allowed to touch my face ( strictly to touch my beard) and 3 of them use this to touch my face everyday. :) accidents happen and I don't mind if its a friendly face touch/slap but don't just rub my face to feel the hairs.... not gravy.  My skin screams ( it hurts lol I  shave often and my skin hurts.)

  Moving on, I'm almost a month into eating Ketogenic. I love it, Ketogenic is low carbohydrate high fat and then medium protein.  I research recipes and cook all the time now, my energy is at an all time high, I sleep like a dead monkey, I haven't binge eaten(yes I have an ED but that's for another blog) in a while! and I haven't starved myself in almost a month. I was a chronic calorie counter, and I starved myself Every. Single. Day. It hurt so bad, I wanted to get better but I was afraid of calories.  I don't even look at calories anymore. ** I have to give props to my sister since we've met shes inspired me to do better for me. Watching her grow has made me want to grow as well. She fuels her body and has become such a bad-ass that it has inspired me to follow her. I never met a real person like her and I owe my recent changes to her. ( Okay, Okay yeah i teared up, shut up. I'm just glad we are family now). **ANYWAYS, back to the ketogenic diet, I eat no grains, so in order to fulfill my need for bread I have to make my own grain free options :)  I love baking... and when I do well I get all proud and shit lol when I make gross cat poops I try again. Its like the ultimate puzzle for me lol I LOVE PUZZLES!!!  so my basic meal is steak or pork or chicken, green veg or peppers, and then avocado salad... holy shit its my favorite lol  breakfast is either rocket fuel tea ( matcha with black tea butter coconut oil and a pinch of stevia.) or bulletproof coffee black coffee made in my french press with a tbs of kerrygold butter :)  lunch bounces between jerky and fat bombs, or one of my no grain breads/doughs/cookies. lol snacks are fatbombs they are my favorite thing about this eating style lol i dont even feel guilty anymore and i am learning more about my body. ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE. but it makes me happy as fuck :D

  I struggle with anxiety and depression, but I feel like that's a whole other blog post. my mental health is not great and i could probably do a whole other blog on my crazy.

This is where I will leave shit. I  feel like I've told you a lot. Until next week.



i love you.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment