Thursday, April 21, 2016








reviews!

Pixie cup review


 let me tell you, menstrual cups are amazing. They are great for the enviroment, no chance of TSS, comfortable, save you money, and cleaner than pads and tampons. This would be my second cup and i can tell you its been 2 yrs without  tampons and i couldnt be happier. ๐Ÿค“ people think they are gross but, they are starilized (boiled in hot water) before and after each use. When did you put a sterilized tampon in your vagina? Probably never. Lol and they are not messy the cup holds the blood there isnt blood outside of the cup so the grossout factor is very slim. Easy to use and i love this company! My new cup came with wipes, a travel bag, and clear instruction. Very stoked about this. Its 15.00 and worth every penny. ๐Ÿ–’๐Ÿ‘I write honest reviews for companies and in exchange i receive items at a discount. I would never promote products that don't work or Could harm anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment